Yep, Im thinkin that he has just recently bought a new double wide right up from the place that Im talking about.
Yeah I know the one you are talking about...I didn't know Counts lived out in that area.
Yep, Im thinkin that he has just recently bought a new double wide right up from the place that Im talking about.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
down at the curve to the left up on the hill?
That would be it......Now everyone with a grudge against me on this form know where I live....thanks alot LOL
Why would anyone hold a grudge against you Counts? You are one of the most neutral posters on this board. I thought you were from sweden there for awhile! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"Just becouse you are paranoid does not mean that they arn't out to get you" That is my motto in life LOL
Makes sense I guess
how much you willing to spend on a house?
Rocketer has more money than he knows what to do with. I am tring to get him to buy the house with the pool so I will have somewhere to send my kids LOL
hahaha...sounds like a good idea if I had kids. Maybe we can have an all LPD forum pool party if he buys it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks